Make a Difference Each Month!
Sadly, there are countless children throughout Ohio who feel threatened in their homes, who grow up believing they are unloved and unwanted. With no safe place to call home, many of those kids find hope on the Christian Children’s Home of Ohio campus. Your support and encouragement can help provide the healing and comfort they need so they can embrace the life God has planned for them!
TWO FREE BENEFIT TICKETS FOR NEW CAMPUS CHAMPIONS!
Between now and February 26, all new Campus Champions will receive two free tickets to the 2020 Heart for the Home Celebration on Saturday, March 14!
Simply make your first monthly donation of at least $20 using the form at the bottom of the page and two Heart for the Home tickets will be reserved just for you!
*NOTE: This offer applies to new Campus Champions only
Our Partnership with You
Our Campus Champions program provides opportunities to multiply your impact in the lives of the children on the CCHO campus. In addition to your monthly donation helping to supply daily essentials like food, medical supplies, building maintenance and many other ongoing needs, you are able to choose one specific cottage to support through prayer, service and other forms of encouragement. As a Campus Champion, you will serve a critical role in the healing process for these boys and girls who have suffered so much pain at such young ages by reminding them that there are so many people who love them and want the absolute best for them. Your involvement also will give you a deeper understanding of the challenges these children face because of the choices other people in their lives have made.
As a Campus Champion, you’ll be able to…
- Learn a bit about each of the boys or girls in your cottage
- Receive monthly updates on the activities in your cottage, celebrating the successes and praying for the difficulties
- Pray for other specific issues that arise in your cottage each month
- Send them other words of encouragement throughout the month
- Have opportunities to serve the children in your cottage through special volunteer programs (coming soon)
How It Works
You become a Campus Champion by pledging to support the ministry at CCHO with a monthly gift of at least $20. Then, each month you will receive an email update from the therapists in your cottage, letting you know what’s been happening, who’s new to your cottage, what you can pray for and how you’ve been making a difference.
Get started by making your donation below!
BECOME A CAMPUS CHAMPION!
We are thrilled that you’re willing to invest in the lives of the kids on the CCHO campus each month by joining our Campus Champions program!
To sign up, please fill out the form on this page. By completing this form, you will be making your first monthly gift of at least $20 (you are permitted to pledge more each month), and your recurring gift will be automatically withdrawn from the card/account you submit each month moving forward.
A couple quick notes:
- The email address you submit in the form will be the address to which we will send your monthly cottage updates, so please choose an email that you check regularly.
- If you have any questions at all about the program, the sign-up process or anything else, please email us at email@example.com.