Our new Campus Champions program provides opportunities to multiply your impact in the lives of the children on the CCHO campus. In addition to your monthly donation helping to supply daily essentials like food, medical supplies, building maintenance and many other ongoing needs, you are able to choose one specific cottage to support through prayer, service and other forms of encouragement. As a Campus Champion, you will serve a critical role in the healing process for these boys and girls who have suffered so much pain at such young ages by reminding them that there are so many people who love them and want the absolute best for them. Your involvement also will give you a deeper understanding of the challenges these children face because of the choices other people in their lives have made.
How It Works
You become a Campus Champion by pledging to support the ministry at CCHO with a monthly gift of at least $30. Then, each month you will receive an email update from the therapists in your cottage, letting you know what’s been happening, what you can pray for and how you’ve been making a difference! More information will be available each month on your cottage portal page.
As a Campus Champion, you will be able to…
- Learn a bit about each of the boys or girls in your cottage
- Receive monthly updates on the activities in your cottage, celebrating the successes and praying for the difficulties
- Pray for other specific issues that arise in your cottage each month
- Send birthday cards to the kids in your cottage to let them know someone is thinking about them on their special day
- Send them other words of encouragement throughout the month
- Have opportunities to serve the children in your cottage through special volunteer programs (coming soon)
WHICH COTTAGE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT?
Learn more about each cottage and choose which one you’d like to support by hovering over the images below.